During your stay
We please you to take note and acept the following rules so that can facilitate your stay.
We put in evidence that the main structure of the house is in wood even where is not visible, also that are re-built around 1900.
Accordingly, it must pay close attention to the risk of fire (avoid smoking in the house, gas closed when not in use, etc.), and noise products for the sake of peace with the neighbors.
Based on the above, please:
- At the arrival, take a look at local and how the boiler for heating, if you're in the winter;
- Do not provide unnecessary noise, especially after the 22;
- Have respect for the neighborhood;
- No smoking inside the house, or the window;
- Avoid going out with the kitchen gas fire on;
- Check before going out or going to bed that the gas is closed;
- Pay attention to the Garbage rules indicated below.
The city has adopted the system of curbside collection, residents may divide the waste at home, The Municipality it'll collect at set times and days.
- Residual dry waste and wet waste (kitchen scraps) can be placed in a tightly closed bag. It's collected every day (Monday to Saturday);
- Paper, cardboard, tetra-pack can be inserted into a paper bag tied with string, it's collected on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays;
- Glass, plastic and cans may be placed in a plastic bag marked with blue stickers provided; it's collected on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
The bag it'd be left near the main door of the building or delivered directly to the garbage man, between 6 - 8 am (mandatory).
It's forbidden to leave the waste in the streets out the hours indicated.
Thank you for the cooperation.